Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 64- 16 months

Buenas Tardes!

What an amazing week this week has been!

Tuesday we had leaders council with president and the assistants. It was such a cool experience. They talked a lot about how the mission isn't completing with its goals and that instead of progressing, we are taking a few giant steps backwards. So we talked a lot about how to truly plan well and work with the members. And WOW let me tell ya as my comp and I have applied what we learned in the council and from Preach My Gospel, we have seen crazy success in our area. 

In fact there is a member fro our ward named Chepe. His wife isn't a member but has assisted over 10 times. We were finally able to have a lesson with her on Sunday and after sharing the message of the restoration, we asked what she needed to do to be baptized!!! So we will be having her baptismal service the 24 of October. :)

This week I applied what I had learned in Conference and pondered a scripture throughout the week. I chose, DC 88:67-68. As I had placed the scripture where I would always see it, I was able to really think about what it was saying. As we all keep out minds and hearts set of the glory of God, we will always be able to receive the personal revelations that we need to keep pressing forward. And then is invites us to purify ourselves so that the Holy Ghost can always be with us. This scripture has been of great help to me to make sure that my mind was only focused on the glory of God this week, and due to this simple act of ponderizing, I have been able to see many great blessings. I invite you all to do the same. 


Thank you all for your love and support. 


btw i was totally given pig intestines to eat.... yeah that was fun.

1. getting drenched from being outside in the rain for 5 min
2. part of my area... momos is so beautiful!
3.  dulce teaching us how to transform into dwarfs
4. this nasty dead snake..... you´re welcome :)
5. bean night as a ward activity
6. jeni came too! 
7. selfi porque nos toco baƱar
8. another selfi, porque si
9. my compa :)















No comments:

Post a Comment