Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 61- Welcome to Momos

Buenas Tardes amigos!

Well this week has been full of memorable events. 

Monday i said goodbye to my family from Nahuala and that was definitely hard, but I know that we will all see each other again!

Tuesday we had tp get up at 3 am to be in Xela for changes at 6... My new companion is Hermana Percino from Puebla, Mexico. She is absolutely adorable and we are getting along really well. I know that she is going to teach me a lot!

Friday we did divisions with the sisters from Bolivar (in Xela) I went with Hermana Martinez and it was pretty fun. The poor thing was super sick so I had to take care of her. but we had a great time and I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to go on divisions with other sisters because they are all great examples.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you, I am now in Momostenango. My area is called Patzite and we share an area with elders. The area is HUGE!!!!!! Yesterday after church we went with the ward council to a tiny town in our area that was 45 minutes away in bus. But it was a really fun experience. It was great to be able to work hand in hand with the ward council and see them make visits to the less active members and find new investigators to teach!

Oh an my area in like a giant forest. So even though I was a bit bummed that I was leaving my tall corn stalks, I am in an area with something even taller..... trees :)

I love you all! hope you have a fantastic week and find new ways to feel of the eternal joy that this gospel brings :) 

1. the day of changes. Me with two of my kids and my first granddaughter :)

2. #selfie
3. me and my new comp hna Percino
4. happy because i finally got to eat lasagna!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment