Sunday, June 28, 2015

Week 45- Feliz Dia de La Mama :)


Well this week was absolutely amazing!! For the last month, we have been seeing some really hard times. But everyday we kept enduring with faith that we would see the blessings from our diligence and obedience. So we kept going but nothing was really workingout for us. But this week we recieved the blessings!

Sunday we had ward council and the Bishop told us that he wanted to help the missionary work in every way possible. (Miracle numero 1) Then in church everyone greeted out investigator!!!!!! THAT NEVER HAPPENS! (Miracle number 2) and then.....

Miracle Number 3: We have this investigator that we have been teaching named Regina. We have been teaching her for 2 months and the last two weeks have been hard to find her and she stopped reading the Book of Mormon. So when we met with her, miraclously her husband was there and we taught them the Restoration again, but this time, the Spirit was SO strong. Finally we ended and the Husband, Enrique, said the prayer and asked God if what we taught him was the truth. After, Regina told us that she felt something so strongly in her chest and was almost in tears. It was such a special moment. Then Saturday night we went to a mothers day activity with her and I asked if she read the book of mormon. Then she said the greatest thing of all....... prepare yourselves....... Hermana, I know that these things are true. I talked to my "husband"  and we want to get married. We want to establish ourselves in  the church that Christ built, then we want to get married. I dont care about buying the best food in the market Sunday, I dont want to miss out on the blessings that christ has for me. ANd i will fight so hard to be in the true church!!!!!!   W.O.W right?!?! I had the biggest smile on my face. I couldnt even contain the joy that was in my heart and that was maybe one of the happiest moments of my life!!! 

SO many of our prayers were answered and I feel so much the Love of my Heavenly Father. Even tho my are is a little tough, I LOVE it becasue i am learning so much what it means to depend on Christ every minute of my life and to really give this work my all so that I can do His will. One thing that I love about the mission is that i have such a joy in my heart and i am always happy! I love every minute of this work. 

I hope that all of the mothers had the best mothers day ever! I am so grateful for all of the many strong and faithful women in my life who have been such an example to me. I love you all so much. 

Oh and they announced changes last night and im going to be the first Sister assistent to the President...... just kidding. Hermana Soto and I will be staying here in Las Flores for one more change :)

Lots of love,
Hermana Gibson

1. A pic with famlia  Molina. My favorite family here :)
2. Our not so great mothers day pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment