Sunday, June 28, 2015

Week 43- another week down (out of order)

Hola Amigos,

Truthfully, I dont have much to say today. The week was a lot like last week except hotter!! Im considering moving the mattress on the roof. Sometimes i feel like huehue is like vegas, just without the strip and airconditioning. :)

one thing that I learneed this week is that the members are CRUCIAL to missionary work. If we dont have the support of the members we cant do anything. One thing that I realized is that the lord really preparing people and the people that he is preparing to recieve the restored góspel and the people that we knnow.  So share the góspel with your Friends. 

honestly, i dont really have much to share this week. sorry for such a boring email. but i love this work.  I feel like I am learning what I means to endure to the end. We are working so hard and ssometimes we dont feel like we are seeign the fruits that are coming from our wrok, but we keep working becasue we know that there is someone here waiting for us. and we will do everything that we can to find that person!

Thanks for all of the love and support. Heres a picture with one of my favorite families here :)

love
hermana gibson


No comments:

Post a Comment