Friday, May 30, 2014

I've Been Called

Hello Everyone!

So if you are reading this, then you probably know that I have been called as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been assigned to labor in the Guatemala Quetzaltenango Mission. I report to the Guatemala MTC Wednesday, June 11, but most likely will be heading out Tuesday the 10th. While I'm gone my sister or mother will be updating my blog with all of the letters and pictures I send out. There will also be an email list. If you would like to be added, just email me and let me know! My mission email is kaitlyn.gibson@myldsmail.net. Most likely I will be emailing on Mondays but that can change. I would also LOVE handwritten letters, I will have more time to respond to those than emails.  My mission address is:

Quetzaltenango Guatemala Mission
5A Calle 14-35, Zona 3
09001 Quetzaltenango
Guatemala

I can't wait to go forth and serve! See you all in 18 :)
Sister Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment